- Uses your spa and salon expertise to manage all aspects of the MARICO
- Build your professional network and utilize Talet to recruit, hire and train top talent.
- Provide weekly or monthly coaching sessions to develop, support and educate our team members while building a strong professional relationship to ensure high team member retention.
- Monitor the MARICO profit and loss statement and makes necessary adjustments based on budgetary guidelines
- Has strong administrative, operational and computer skills
- Utilizes your superior customer service and communication skills to develop strong relationships with members and connect/educate them on our industry leading salon and spa services and products
- Provides one-on-one coaching sessions (at least once a month) with your team to mentor, motivate, inspire and role play tactics to assist them to reach their goals and increase guest retention
- Represents MARICO by promoting our programs, products, and services while maintaining an inviting, community-like environment for members, non-members and your team of technicians
- Upholds the MARICO Mission, Vision and Core Values to support your team of technicians in consistently increasing guest retention, service sales and maintaining minimum retail per ticket sales goals