Under the direct supervision of the Financial Controller, the incumbent will perform duties related to Finance and Operations. The Sr. Financial Analyst will be the resource person in charge of the SAP system.
The incumbent will:
- Act as an expert for the SAP accounting system;
- Provide support to the Operations division and the Finance team;
- Make accounting adjustments and other transactions in the SAP System in order to proceed to the monthly accounting and operations closing;
- Prepare financial statements within appropriate deadlines and present them to Financial Controller for verification;
- Balance intercompany accounts;
- Communicate with other business divisions and banks to resolve payment problems.
- Prepare analysis of balance sheet accounts and monthly conciliations;
- Gather, check, analyse, and organise management financial information reports;
- Explain the analysis of variance between results and forecasts;
- Analyse variances in production and explain variations;
- Make recommendations in order to improve various processes;
- Prepare and analyse monthly performance indicators and explain the differences;
- Participate with the budget preparation and financial forecasts;
- Establish monthly cash flow forecasts;
- Help to establish charts and supporting documents related to account balances for the annual audit of income reporting;
- Prepare and analyse investment projects and do the follow up;
- Elaborate Excel reports to facilitate decision making;
- Perform, as needed, various operations and complex accounting postings;
- All other related tasks.
Senior. Financial Analyst