- Effectively maintains and retains existing customers by building long-term relationships
- Builds customer base by meeting with potential clients and educating them on the benefits of their products
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within specified timeframe
- Performs collection activities as required
- Participates in continued education to learn about new products and improved sales techniques
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.