- Manages all purchasing activities.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Track and maintain supply and product inventory levels.
- Purchases supplies and products based on inventory levels.
- Analyzes changes in materials and supplies to find ways to reduce costs and improve quality.
- Maintains records of supplies and products ordered and received.
- Maintains check book and controls expenses.
- Yielding strategies
- Compare, analyze and report on trends using various spreadsheets.
- Revenue Management.
- Ensures that supplies are available and the facilities are clean and in safe condition at all times.
- Assists in locker room and front desk as necessary.
- Performs addition duties deemed reasonable by the Spa Director.
- Responsible for overseeing the Therapist Assistant staff.
- Adheres to and enforces Miraval policies and procedures.
- Organizes training and education for Therapist Assistant staff.
- Works in Microsoft Word and Excel: creating, printing, editing documents and/or spreadsheets.
- Conducts performance reviews.