- Analyze, evaluate and create SEO strategies for increasing site traffic through organic unbranded search queries.
- Monitor, measure, track, analyze and provide regular reporting on key metrics and provide ongoing SEO recommendations based on data.
- Conduct ongoing SEO assessments to ensure best practices are being properly implemented across the site.
- Work with global SEO counterparts on exchanging best practices and leveraging global platforms, tools, and processes
- Identify and lead projects to drive incremental SEO traffic and revenue growth
- Drive testing, reporting, optimization and forecasting on SEO performance to identify key levers and opportunities for improvement
- Manage day to day communication and work cross-functionally with other teams to achieve mutual goals
- Work with the other eCommerce channel marketing team members to work together towards exceeding total eCommerce top and bottom line targets
- Collaborate with different teams and drive all aspects of SEO; clearly communicate goals and areas of opportunity.
- Monitor Google Webmaster Tools or other tools to identify site issues, such as crawl errors and html suggestions.
- Project Management – monitor and assign projects to Web Team as required.
- Develop, customize and implement high-quality web solutions that meet company expectations and requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to lead; excellent communication skills; and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, switching focus as necessary to accommodate deadlines and priorities.