- Develops or modifies application code/ procedures to solve complex data integration problems, considering all details like computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results. Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs. Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities
- Responsible for completion of a phase of a project. Leads and manages several modules in the project by contribution in development/validation covering all life cycle phase
- Provides accurate and timely updates to project manager on progress
- Writes designs, code, tests for tracks/modules in projects under no supervision
- Works with the documentation team to assure new functionality is properly documented
- Support to troubleshooting problems, providing workarounds and producing patches for customers as required
- Creates the design specification, deployment plans, system manual and other technical documents for respective modules/tracks
- Ensure on time, high quality deliverables and meeting project milestones and deadlines within budget with minimal supervision.
- Assists and mentors other team members in the business application, development technologies or Software Development Lifecycle processes (such as reviewing, designing and testing).
- Participates in peer review of work products such as code, designs, and test plans produced by other team members
- Contributes in end to end build management and supports deployments
- Leads and manages code configuration management system in the project wrt builds and release management