- Responsible for performing regular audits on specific website sections to keep up to date and ensure accuracy.
- Performs detailed research and fact-checking prior to drafting content to ensure accuracy and relevance.
- Supports content team’s overall goals.
- Contributes to development of compelling content and inventive solutions to support, elevate and evolve the Esurance brand.
- Identifies areas of the Esurance websites to enhance with the goal of making esurance.com and esurance.ca trusted authoritative sources of information related to insurance, driving, and technology.
- Write and posts content online; maintains company Web pages and blog
- Works with developers/IT staff to assess any technical challenges (technical troubleshooting) in displaying the content.
- Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends
- Coordinate content creation & publishing of company newsletters (internal or external)
- Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, press releases, quarterly corporate reports, presentations, technical documentation, sales support, etc as needed.