Responsible for will play multiple roles on projects, including use case definition, user interface design, creating technical specifications, prototypes, programming / application development, testing, and deployment.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with users to understand business process and gather requirements
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Apply creative thinking to analyze current strategies and propose solutions that transform the business process
- Work on system development tasks that include planning, design, development, testing, documentation, and deployment
- Develop system specifications, technical designs, and software code
- Design and develop test plans, perform unit tests, integration tests, and user acceptance tests
- Manage and document system configurations
- Work closely with end-users, business analysts, and other stakeholders to coordinate plans and activities that affect the assigned projects
- Collaborate with clients and team members to determine best solutions
- Apply critical thinking to analyze and diagnose issues, and facilitate and interact with the team members to identify and implement quality solutions in a timely manner
- Provide timely and complete written and verbal responses to the requests
- Provide accurate and consistent status reports
Applications Developer (Android IOS)