Jobs in Kuwait
We found 37 Job vacancies for you
Job Code 11781
- Advocates Continuous Process Improvement (CPI), and implements process improvements to increase productivity.
- Interacts with the customer and works to maintain positive customer relations.
- Interacts with other crafts to successfully execute assigned work.
- Performs grinding and joint preparation processes.
- Proficiently accomplish fabrication and repair assignments from verbal instructions, blue prints, sketches, diagrams and owner specifications with limited supervision.
- Monitors workin
Job Code 11780
- Install wire over insulation and sheet metal and cloth coverings.
- Fabricate and install sheet metal coverings on 90 degree and 45 degree angles on pipe coverings.
- Install any type of mastics used in pipe insulation.
- Insulate and cover exhaust and expansion joints and mufflers.
- Fabricate and install insulation pads and blankets on flanges, expansion joints, valve bodies, shapes and exhaust systems.
- Fabricate an install spray shields on pressure lines. &
Job Code 11779
- Maintains a friendly, efficient, and positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients, and co-workers; anticipative of and responsive to customer needs
- Installs, inspects, tests, operates, and repairs all refrigeration and related equipment for preserving food, making ice, cooling water, air conditioning, heating, and ventilation
- Calibrates, repairs, and maintains all pneumatic control systems and related equipment
- Services, repairs, rewires, and calibrates electric controls
Job Code 11778
- Responsible for the general maintenance and repair of all production equipment, systems and facilities. In addition, the maintenance employee may be involved in new equipment and machinery installation, equipment and facilities upgrades and redesigns and is involved in the recommendation and selection of new equipment and facilities changes
- Machine repair – disassembles machines, finds worn or broken parts, makes decisions as to what is wrong with machine, cleans machine, has bad parts repaired or orders new part
Job Code 11777
- Sets-up work
- adjusts and uses torch and plasma cutter and/or grinder properly in standard/non-standard positions following Engineering drawings/blueprints.
- Fit, tack and weld complete assemblies or fit and tack designated spots to secure work pieces for other welders.
- May use basic hand tools, such as tape measure, square, clamps, etc., to verify proper weld application and quality of weldments.
- Have the knowledge and ability to weld and fabricate multiple units manufactured by Schwarze In
Job Code 11776
- Transport merchandise from receiving dock or reserve slots to proper location in the warehouse
- Maintain accurate records of quantities, pack size and description
- Stack cases and rotate merchandise
- Slot material in designated storage areas
- Pull material to deliver to production lines
- Move finished product from production to designated storage area
- Pull finished product from storage and load on trailers
- Unload material from tr
Job Code 11775
- Develop and maintain systems and processes related to contract administration and reporting and ensure issues reported on are actioned appropriately.
- Work collaboratively with key managers responsible for project deliverables and procurement to ensure effective and efficient contract communication and management.
- In conjunction with relevant managers, ensure all contractual obligations are completed on time, within budget and to the agreed standard.
- Ensure services provided to a client conform to contract
Job Code 11774
- Monitoring the day-to-day operations of the office and deals with general internal client enquiries
- Gathering, stores, adapts and distributes information within the Firm
- Offering support to other managers and departments
- Organises, plans and offers leadership to the Administration team
- Ensuring that all employees within the Administration Department are fully trained; including supervision of Team Leaders
- Managing leave schedules and performance appraisals, facilitates team building, a
Job Code 11773
- Provides day-to-day administrative support
- Positive and effective communication between HR Office and the entire department.
- Entering data into the database or HR system for maintaining accurate records.
- Liaising with payroll
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals
- Support HR team with ad-hoc workforce analysis
- Prepare and distribute monthly and quarterly HR reports.
- Ensuring diary management and
Job Code 11772
- Business Development
- Lead and support business development and work winning and bidding functions.
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with key existing and prospective clients.
- Proven track record of identifying, bidding and winning high quality work opportunities.
- Proven track record of developing business connections and opportunities
- Identifying opportunities and supporting the development of winning bids.
- Strategic vision of the market and industry and ability
Jobs in Kuwait
We found 37 Job vacancies for you